Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Showcase Tickets Discounted! ...and prize?

Hey, if you go here - www.theactorsprojectnyc.com/discount.html - before Friday and buy a ticket, you can get in for $20 instead of $25 or $30. Also, whoever sells the most tickets wins a year of membership and admission to networking events with The Actor's Project...and that would be great! Cheaper for you and bonuses for me. If you buy a ticket, I'd most definitely be indebted to you. Please let me know if you buy a ticket so I can turn in an official count.

Here are the details again:

Just for Giggles - An all-comedy showcase featuring sketches, scenes, and monologues. I take part in several scenes and play a couple of funny characters. I even get my butt kicked a little bit! Good times. AND JUST ADDED: I will be performing my Monologue Challenge-finalist bit Alexander Dies! So if you missed the Monologue Challenge, here's another chance to see it!

Theatre of the Diverse - A combination of dramatic and comedic sketches, scenes, and monologues. I take part in a couple of things again here, one of which will be a repeat from the Just for Giggles showcase; the other is only being done at Theatre of the Diverse.

No comments: