Friday, March 12, 2010

Shows and bookings! Big things...

Got three big things to talk about right now.
  • BEARD ENVY - I will be co-starring in a one act play that I co-wrote with my friend, Walker Hare.  Yes, it is entitled BEARD ENVY.  That is taking place in the Network One Act Festival, March 17-31.  The audience vote will help determine who advances to the semi's and then the finals. In the first round, we've got two performances: Sunday, March 21st and Monday, March 22nd, both showtimes at 8:30 PM. Details and tickets:
The Barrow Group Theatre
312 W. 36th St., New York, NY
  • Call Me Classy has been rebranded as Call Me Classy & Friends!  Now there will be more sketches with more people!  New songs, new material, and new funny.  Come check it out!  One night this round...
MAP  -  TICKETS
  • And last but not least, I just booked a commercial for Google UK Translations!  Filming is scheduled for Monday or Tuesday and I have a fitting today.  Apparently I'm going to get paint dumped on me or something?  They asked at the audition if I was allergic to any kinds of paint...hmm.  Fun fun!  And it's SAG -- so I'll be a union member before you know it!

No comments: