Sunday, January 13, 2008

February Showcase Dates Finalized

The showcases I've been talking about for weeks have now been scheduled! The theatre was finally able to confirm our reservation so now it's on. The details are as follows:

Season 10: February Showcases - presented by The Actor's Project NYC. Although some scenes and sketches will be performed in both showcases, the majority of the content will be different.

Just for Giggles - An all-comedy showcase featuring sketches, scenes, and monologues. I take part in several scenes and play a couple of funny characters. I even get my butt kicked a little bit! Good times.

Theatre of the Diverse - A combination of dramatic and comedic sketches, scenes, and monologues. I take part in a couple of things again here, one of which will be a repeat from the Just for Giggles showcase; the other is only being done at Theatre of the Diverse.

No comments: