Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Play! - "The Best Party Ever"

I just signed on to partake in the next run of The Best Party Ever. Performing every Saturday in March, the show is about two hours and is wild and crazy. I've been told each actor plays 4-5 characters throughout the show. Oh, and at the audition, the writer/director/producer asked me how I felt walking onstage wearing only gloves, socks, a hat, and a thong...

So yeah, practically naked.

Naturally, I said I was comfortable with that. I'm just not sure anyone else will be.

Anyway, here's the press release and all the relevant details:

Tired of the Bar Scene? Looking for something Fun to do this weekend? A Hip pre-cursor to your evening?

You're invited to The Best Party Ever, a satirical two act play about a keg party followed by an office party consisting of vignettes, sketches, and monologues.

This show ignites onstage with a congo line in the first act and a bunny hop in the second act with a brief intermission where audience members are given free drinks!

Performing: Every Saturday in March @ 5:00 p.m.
Reservations: 212.684.2690
Admission: $24 Includes Two Drinks / $28 Includes Three Drinks
     *(Wine, Beer, Cola, Water)*

The Richmond Shepard Theatre
309 E. 26th St. @ 2nd. Ave
Running Time: 1 Hour and 50 minutes

http://www.myspace.com/bestpartyeverysaturday

No comments: